Minecraft Vanilla Enchantments
(Read time is about 2 minutes)
- Protection (1-4) provides protection against ALL damage types.
- Fire Protection (1-4) provides protection only against fire damage.
- Projectile Protection (1-4) provides protection only against projectiles such as arrows.
- Blast Protection (1-4) provides protection only against explosions such as tnt or a creeper.
- Resperation (1-3) provides an increased amount of time underwater.
- Aqua Affinity (1) provides better mining while underwater.
- Deapth Strider (1-3) provides better movement while underwater.
- Feather Falling (1-4) provides a slight damage reduction when falling.
- Unbreaking (1-3) provides increased durability by reducing wear on tools/armor. (I.E. A pickaxe with Unbreaking I on it can mine 2 blocks and then loose 1 durability point, rather than each block being 1 duribility)
- Mending (1) provides a way for tools/armor to regain durability, only when picking up experience orbs.
- Efficiency (1-5) provides a faster mining speed on tools.
- Fortune (1-3) provides a chance at getting more of some ores (such as diamond, coal, nether quartz, lapis, redstone).
- Thorns (1-3) deals damage to opponent while also causing some durability loss too.
- Soul Speed (1-3) provides increased movement speed while on soul sand or soul soil. (A boots enchantment)
- Sharpness (1-5) increases damage against ALL types of opponents.
- Smite (1-5) increases damage against undead opponents.
- Bane of Authropods (1-5) increase damage against spiders, cave spiders, silverfish, and Endermites.
- Knockback (1-2) pushes opponent back, the higher the level the more force applied to pushing them back.
- Fire Aspect (1-2) ignites the opponent on fire, unless they are simply immune to it. (That being Zombie Pigman, Magma Cube, Blaze)
- Power (1-5) increases arrow damage. (Piercing is the equivalent except it only goes to level 4)
- Infinity (1) no arrow consumption, just needs 1 arrow. (Bows only, no Crossbow)
- Punch (1-2) for bows, quite simular to Knockback.
- Flame (1) provides flaming arrows (Bows only)
- Quick Charge (1-3) increases reloading speed for crossbow.
- Multishot (1) causes the crossbow to shoot 3 arrows instead of just 1, but it only uses 1 arrow.
- Channeling (1) summons a lightning bolt at target while target is in the rain.
- Impaling (1-5) increases damage to sea creatures.
- Loyalty (1-3) provides a chance to return the trident back when thrown.
- Riptide (1-3) propels the player forward when thrown while in water or rain.
- Curse of Vanishing (1) Item will disappear when player dies.
- Curse of Binding (1) Armor will not be able to be taken off of player.